Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day!

So lucky and happy that I live in the country I do, but I'm definitely appreciative of all the new people I've met  all over the world through this blog and music applications.

My buddy and I are working on a collaboration playlist so very much looking forward to sharing it.

 To hold everyone over until then here is a mashup of what I've been listening to lately. (You need to have spotify to open). I can't take full credit for all of this alot of it was sent to me by various music fans. So thank you guys! You haven't let me down yet!

Starred

Upcoming shows:

Fiona Apple @ Chicago Theater 7/10

 Best Coast July 27th at the Vic

the Drive Soundtrack Tour feat College & Annorak @ Lincoln Hall 7/28

Attendance for me is still pending on the last two but I do want to go! (Just hoping for weather under 100 degrees if this is what it's going to be like for Lolla. I'm going to need some serious training/adjustment.)

No comments:

Post a Comment