Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hooray! Florence + the Machine/ Jack's Mannequin

Florence + the Machine's new album Ceremonials is set to be released on October 31st.

My favorite website SKOA has posted 4 high quality fan video's of Flo's new songs!

Haven't had a chance to listen to them yet but wanted to book mark them here:  http://www.somekindofawesome.com/journal/2011/10/17/listen-florence-the-machine-debut-four-new-songs.html


Jack's Mannequin has released a new album People Running I found that out on Spotify, it's classic Jack. some upbeat sounding songs towards the begining but classic breakup/painstaking lyrics. ''Release Me'' is my favorite- for better sound quality I would go to Itunes or Spotify
www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQu7QRPjxoE 


The title track ''People Running'' is also, good overall I just love the concept and something I can relate to.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUBbIdjNwbE

Here is a link/interview with Andrew lead singer/founder talking about the new album...
http://www.jacksmannequin.com/news/andrew-people-running


I even made a playlist called People Running, maybe I should post it later??...


I'm so glad both bands have come out with new songs, because they are both staples on my Ipod and the old stuff has been overplayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment